Spring Roll Bowls
All of the flavor you love from fresh spring rolls, transformed into delicious Spring Roll Bowls with Sweet Chili Peanut Sauce.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic , minced
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauces , to taste
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3-4 Tablespoons warm water , or more as needed to thin
For the Bowls:
- 14 ounces dry Rice Noodles
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 serrano peppers , seeds and veins removed
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts , chopped
- 1 avocado , peeled, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 large carrot , shredded
- 1 bell pepper (red or orange), chopped
- 1 large English cucumber , sliced into coins
- 1 mango , peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce (I love the Mae Ploy brand) , or more, to taste
- Cooked shrimp, chicken or tofu for spring roll , optional for serving
For the sauce:
Place all ingredients in your food processor and blend until smooth.
Add a little water, if needed until you reach your desired thinness.
Pour into a bowl and set aside.
For the bowls:
Slice and chop all vegetables and herbs and have them ready.
Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
Add noodles to a large mixing bowl.
Drizzle with a tablespoon or two of sweet chili sauce and a few tablespoons of peanut sauce until well coated. Toss to combine.
Spoon noodles into bowls.
Top with sliced avocado, carrot, mango, bell pepper, serrano pepper, cucumber, peanuts and chopped herbs.
Drizzle with extra sweet chili sauce and peanut sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 1309mg | Potassium: 527mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 3530IU | Vitamin C: 45.9mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 2.3mg