Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Nothing better than a little Hawaiian twist to BBQ chicken, layered inside a tasty wrap! These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps are EASY, healthy and delicious.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro.
Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
Consider serving these with a BBQ side dish.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 729mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2670IU | Vitamin C: 15.7mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1.9mg