Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad
This simple copycat Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad is the BEST! Layers of lettuce, turkey, feta, craisins, and sunflower seeds doused in a sweet raspberry vinaigrette--it's completely delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cups mixed greens lettuce
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 1 red onion , sliced
- 1 heaping cup shredded Turkey
- dried cranberries , to taste
- feta cheese crumbles , to taste
- sunflower seeds , to taste
For the Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 6 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 cup raspberries , thawed (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
In a large bowl mix together both types of lettuce. Add the onion, craisins, feta cheese, turkey, and sunflower seeds and toss to combine. Serve with Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette.
For the dressing
In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard. Blend on low, and while blending, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Add raspberries, cover, and blend until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 6140IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.1mg