Marinated Steak Kebabs
Marinated steak kebabs that can be grilled with any of your favorite vegetables.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time2 hrs 30 mins
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup peach juice
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak , cut into 1'' chunks
- 2 bell peppers any color, sliced into large chunks
- 1 sweet onion purple onion, sliced into large chunks
- wooden or bamboo skewers
Make the marinade by combining the soy sauce, peach juice, oil, dried onion flakes, garlic and fresh ground black pepper. Whisk well to combine.
Cut the steak into 1 inch pieces and add it to a gallon size resealable bag. Pour the marinade over the steak, seal the bag tight and refrigerate for 1 to 6 hours.
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes. Thread the steak and chopped vegetables alternately onto the wooden skewers, keeping a little space between each piece.
Heat gas grill to medium-high and grease lightly with oil. Grill the kebabs for just a few minutes on each side (8-10 minutes maximum), according to how well done you like your steak. Allow the kebabs to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 667mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 55.4mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2.2mg