Fresh Fruit Bowl
Take advantage of your favorite seasonal fruits to put together the BEST fresh fruit bowl! I've got a few easy tips for cutting, storing and assembling your fruit so that it tastes and looks amazing.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 watermelon cut into small pieces
- 1 pineapple cut into small pieces
- 4 cups red grapes rinsed and pat dry
- 1 quart fresh strawberries washed, hulled, halved
- 3 cups Berries your favorite kind
- Any other fruit you enjoy or that is in season!
Cut fruit into small pieces. Store each type of fruit separately, in ziplock bags. Place 1 or 2 pieces of folded paper towel in the bottom of the ziplock bags containing the really juicy fruits, like watermelon and pineapple. Refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add everything to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 1109mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 68g | Vitamin A: 3355IU | Vitamin C: 173.1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2.5mg