Tuna Pasta Salad
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 8 ounces small shells pasta , or your favorite bite-size pasta
- 7 ounces canned albacore white tuna, packed in water , drained
- 2 ribs celery , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- dried dill weed , to taste, optional
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
Cook noodles according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna.
In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt.
Stir half of the sauce into the pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and dried dil, to taste.
Refrigerate pasta and remaining sauce separately, covered, for 30 min. Stir in remaining sauce and serve immediately.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.6mg