One Pan Baked Salmon and Vegetables
This DELICIOUS one pan baked salmon and vegetables dinner will have you feeling like you're eating at a restaurant. Perfectly cooked salmon with a lemon dijon sauce, tender roasted potatoes and crisp green beans.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1½ - 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1 pound small red/yellow potatoes , halved (unless they are already bite-size)
- 1 pound fresh green beans , trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil , divided
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Lemon slices , for garnish, optional
For the sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil.
Add potatoes to a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
Add the green beans to the same bowl the potatoes where in. Drizzle them with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
Make the sauce for the salmon by combining all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
When the timer for the potatoes rings, remove them from the oven and push them over to one end of the baking sheet.
Slice salmon into 4 portions/filets and place them, skin side down, in the center of the baking sheet, next to the potatoes.
Spoon the sauce generously over the salmon and top with lemon slices, if desired.
Spread green beans out along the end of the baking sheet.
Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until the salmon is no longer translucent, but still moist in center (just cooked through and flaky). Don't over-cook.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 415mg | Potassium: 1608mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1010IU | Vitamin C: 29.7mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3.5mg