Jello Fruit Salad
Jello Fruit Salad packed with fruit, including apples, cranberries, bananas, strawberries and pineapple!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 medium apple , peeled and shredded
- 2 bananas , chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces Strawberry Jell-Os
- 2 cups boiling water
- 40 ounces crushed pineapple , undrained
- 16 ounce tubs sweetened strawberries , slightly drained
- 14 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- Whipped cream , for topping, optional
- pecans , or walnuts, for topping, optional
Add the shredded apple and chopped bananas to a bowl and toss in lemon juice.
Empty Jello-O packets into a large bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water and stir well until Jello-O is dissolved.
Add crushed pineapple and strawberries and stir to combine. Stir in whole cranberry sauce. Stir in shredded apple and chopped bananas.
Pour into desired serving dish--I use a 9x13'' pan, but you could put it in a trifle or other dish-- and refrigerate for several hours or until firm.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and chopped walnuts or pecans, if desired.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 34.3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.6mg