Chicken Caesar Wrap
Chicken Caesar Wraps make a great easy dinner your family will love! Fridge to table in just 15 minutes!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken , chopped
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas (or whole wheat tortillas)
Toss all ingredients, except for tortillas, together in a large mixing bowl.
Place a large spoonful of mixture in a line along the center of the tortilla.
Roll up and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 632mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 52.9% | Vitamin C: 6.9% | Calcium: 11.9% | Iron: 14.1%