Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
My family loves these Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps, and I love that they’re such an easy dinner to make! Think all of the yummy, cheesy goodness of a BBQ chicken pizza, toasted in a crispy wrap.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
Add chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, to taste.
Layer tortillas with a 1/2 cup of the mixture. Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down on the greased skillet.
Gently brush the tops of the wraps lightly with oil, or spray them with cooking spray.
Turn the wraps every minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides. Serve immediately.
I love to serve these with Mexican Rice.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 921mg | Potassium: 301mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 14.7% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 42.8% | Iron: 5.1%