Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with NO PACKET seasoning. The easiest slow cooker pork recipe, made from scratch. A family favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 4-6 Pork Chops , bone in or boneless will work
- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes crushed (or 2 tsp bullion paste)
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops.
Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 383mg | Potassium: 407mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 0.8% | Calcium: 6.1% | Iron: 3.7%