Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These healthy and Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are filled with a chicken mixture of cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, cilantro, and cashews.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts , diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onion , chopped
- 6 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers , seeded and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper , seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot , shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews , chopped
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- sriracha hot sauce , to taste
- romaine lettuce leaves
In a medium bowl, combine the diced chicken, green onions, garlic, and ginger.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken mixture for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cooked chicken mixture to a large bowl with the cucumber, bell pepper, carrot, cilantro, and cashews.
In a separate small bowl combine the lime juice, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Sriracha.
Pour mixture into the bowl with the veggies and chicken and toss to combine. Serve immediately in lettuce leaves.
Next time try one of these lettuce wrap recipes!
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 482mg | Potassium: 488mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3785IU | Vitamin C: 44.1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.3mg