Thai Chicken Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza with mozzarella, chicken, shredded carrots, and a perfect thai sauce.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 3 heaping Tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3-4 chicken tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions , chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese , shredded
- 1 medium carrot , shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, honey and sesame oil. Set aside.
Season chicken with salt and cayenne pepper and saute in olive oil until no longer pink.
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and coat with 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
Spread peanut sauce over the surface of your pre-baked homemade pizza crust.
Scatter chicken pieces over top and sprinkle with green onions. Sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded carrot and cilantro.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1022mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 63.3% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 35.4% | Iron: 18.2%