Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect EASY, light and fresh summer side dish.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 large avocado , peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1-2 English cucumbers , peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves , chopped
Drizzle lemon juice over chopped avocado.
Place avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and feta cheese in a large bowl.
Whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour over salad.
Top with fresh parsley. Toss gently to combine.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 503mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 17.6% | Vitamin C: 37.9% | Calcium: 17.3% | Iron: 8.3%