The BEST, roasted, homemade breakfast potatoes! These are even better than your favorite restaurant style roasted potatoes!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 2.5 pounds red potatoes , cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 onion , chopped
- 1 green bell pepper , chopped
- 1 red bell pepper , chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper.
Pour potatoes onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing twice during baking.
Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crispy, about 10-15 more minutes, tossing twice.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 1139mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1030IU | Vitamin C: 70.2mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1.8mg