Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites are chewy brownies topped with white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.
When she went to ask how much they’d cost to cater a pan or two, the business said they’d be $3.50 a PIECE! Can you believe that? Maybe I should quit the blog and start selling these brownies instead!
My twin sister is pregnant with her first baby and she’s about to have him any day! For her baby shower my mom wanted to serve these awesome brownies from a place near their home, at of convenience. The brownies were super thick and chewy with chocolate chips and walnuts on top.
Anyways, my mom, obviously, decided to make the brownies herself. She used this brownie recipe, and added white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips and walnuts to the top. Holy cow these were amazing! She cut them into cute little bite-size pieces, about 1” squares.
Now I can officially say these thick and chewy Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites are a new family favorite! So, if you were one of the many people at my sister’s baby shower that requested this recipe–this one’s for you!
Looking for more “bar” recipes? Try these:
- S’more Cookie Bars
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Bars
- The BEST Mint Brownies
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Best Ever Peanut Butter Bars
Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar , packed
- 1 cup salted butter , melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 6 Tablespoons evaporated milk (or half and half)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (Hershey's brand is best!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (high quality, like Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl add granulated and brown sugars and melted butter. Beat until well combined.
- Add eggs and egg yolk, beating after each addition. Add milk and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix just until combined. The batter will be thick.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13'' baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle both types of chocolate chips on top, and the walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, and even refrigerate until ready to serve, if desired. Cut into small 1'' squares, to make little brownie bites.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.