Slow Cooker Creamed Corn uses simple ingredients and can be prepared in minutes. It makes the yummiest side dish!
I originally shared this recipe on Made to Be a Momma on Nov. 12, 2014
I had to squeeze in one last super EASY Thanksgiving recipe before the big feast tomorrow–what’s easier than a veggie you can throw in your slow cooker?!. If you’re looking for an awesome last minute dish that you can make well in advance, look no further!
This Slow Cooker Creamed Corn can be thrown together in minutes and yields the perfect creamy side dish!
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn can be prepared in minutes and makes the yummiest side dish!
- 3 15.25 ounce cans whole kernel corns , drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese , cubed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , cut chunks
Place corn into slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese.
Cover and cook on high heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese mixed in. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Adapted from Family Fresh Meals
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.