Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Shortenings
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add milk and shredded cheese. Gently mix with a spoon until combined.
- If the dough is too dry and not forming a dough ball, add 1 more Tbs. of milk.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a greased cooking sheet in small balls.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10-13 minutes (For the last 2-3 minutes of bake time you may want to cover them with tinfoil to prevent too much browning).
- Mix butter and garlic powder. Immediately spread biscuits with butter/garlic spread upon taking them out of the oven.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.