I don’t think there’s anything better than a holiday surrounded around dressing up in fun costumes and getting free candy! I LOVE Halloween! I especially love that it somehow makes it acceptable for me to make treats and sweets all the time this month 🙂
Like these pumpkin spice muddy buddies… and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies…. and pumpkin cinnamon rolls…..ya, I’m gonna get fat if I keep this up…. I think I justify it by telling myself that since I don’t have candy to steal from my non trick-or-treating 10-month-old, and since I can’t go trick-or-treating myself, then I have to get my sugar fix another way!
This giant bowl of delicious Halloween muddy buddies is equal to the giant bowl of candy I’m going to miss out on! Fair trade I’d say. Now I just have to be careful not to eat them all in one sitting! These little devils are addicting!
Consider trying these Halloween treats:
Halloween Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- 5 cups Chex cereals (your favorite kind)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup M&M candies
- Place chex cereal in a large bowl.
- Place powdered sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice in a large, gallon ziplock bag.
- Pour white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate over cereal and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Pour cereal into ziplock bag and shake to coat with powdered sugar mixture.
- Pour into serving bowl and mix in candy corn and M&M's.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.