Peanut Butter and Banana Stuffed French Toast takes traditional french toast to a whole new level! It’s simply three of my favorite things combined!
I’m a total “carbs” girl when it comes to breakfast food, and I kid you not, I eat toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas probably 4 mornings a week. I love it so much. So this Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast was a no brainer. It combines my favorite Classic French Toast recipe with layers of peanut butter and banana. Talk about heavenly. And it keeps me full pretty much until dinnertime 😉
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slices bread , extra thick (I love Texas toast)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter , smooth or crunchy
- 2 bananas , sliced
- Syrup and powdered sugar , for topping
- Prepare a griddle over medium heat.
- Add eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla to a shallow pie dish. Beat well to combine.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture and place on a hot buttered griddle.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown. Remove to a plate. Smooth 1 Tbsp of peanut butter over each slice of french toast.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas on top of the peanut butter. Sandwich two slices of french toast together.
- Repeat with remaining slices. Serve warm, sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with syrup.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.