Nutella Cheesecake Dip is made with whipped cream and cream cheese and is perfect for serving with any kind of fruit!
Happy World Nutella Day! I had to celebrate today with this tasty Nutella Cheesecake Dip that I’ve been wanting to share for awhile.
I’m hesitant to call it a “fruit” dip because it goes good with everything! Any type of fruit or graham crackers, marshmallows etc. It’s the perfect treat for parties or group gatherings, or just for a quick and delicious sweet snack! I’ll be making this for my sweetheart on Valentine’s Day 🙂
Nutella Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- Discoll's Strawberries or other fruit for serving
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add the nutella and beat until smooth.
- In a separate medium-size bowl (or stand mixer) beat the heavy whipping cream until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the nutella mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.