This simple copycat Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad is the BEST! Layers of lettuce, turkey, feta, craisins, and sunflower seeds doused in a sweet raspberry vinaigrette–it’s completely delicious!
One thing I’ve loved about living in St Louis is, obviously, the amazing restaurants we have here! So many of them are family owned, quaint, charming little places with amazing food! You don’t see a lot of your typical chain restaurants in the city, which I love!
Whenever we have date night we always jump on yelp to find the next restaurant we want to try. I don’t think we’ve been disappointed with a single restaurant we’ve tried since living here! Awesome BBQ, Italian food, Mediterranean food, sandwich places, custard shops and more.
However, whenever I visit family in Utah there are a few chain restaurants I have to eat at, that they just don’t have out here! Some of those include Cafe Rio, Zupas, and Kneaders! My mom and I usually enjoy a few lunch dates to some of these favorites!
I’m really not typically the type to order a salad at a restaurant, unless, it’s the shrimp louie salad from Market Street, or Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad! Have you ever had either of these? The Turkey Cranberry Salad at Kneaders is the BEST! Layers of lettuce, turkey, feta, craisins, and sunflower seeds doused in a sweet raspberry vinaigrette–it’s completely delicious! And since I don’t have a Kneaders near me in St. Louis, I decided to make my own from scratch! This recipe is so simple (and great when you have leftover turkey) and my whole family loves it!
Consider trying these popular salad recipes:
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Thai Quinoa Salad
Kneaders Turkey Cranberry Salad
- 3 cups mixed greens lettuce
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 1 red onion , sliced
- 1 heaping cup shredded Turkey
- dried cranberries , to taste
- feta cheese crumbles , to taste
- sunflower seeds , to taste
For the Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 6 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 cup raspberries , thawed (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl mix together both types of lettuce. Add the onion, craisins, feta cheese, turkey, and sunflower seeds and toss to combine. Serve with Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette.
For the dressing
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard. Blend on low, and while blending, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Add raspberries, cover, and blend until smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.