This sounds like a fancy meal but right? Steak and Tortellini Salad with Creamy Pesto Dressing–my mouth is watering! Seriously this salad is SO easy to make and it has been one of our favorites! If you’re looking for a good way to get your husband to eat his greens, this salad will do the trick. And if you’re husband is like my mine, and doesn’t consider a salad to be a complete “meal” you will prove him wrong with this salad! Mine used to think this, until he tried my Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad, Spinach Chicken Bowtie Salad, and this salad. Now he knows that if I say salad is for dinner, he’s going to love it, and it will fill him up!
If you’re looking for a low-key, mouthwatering, delicious and fast meal, you’ve GOT to try this!
Also, the salad is just as good without the steak, if you are not a big meat eater! The creamy pesto salad dressing is to die for!!
Steak and Tortellini Salad with Creamy Pesto Dressing
A delicious green salad topped with grilled steak and a fresh creamy pesto dressing!
Write a review
- 1 pkg. tortellini
- 2 (4 oz.) steaks (optional*)
- Mixed greens
Creamy Pesto Dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbs. Pesto (adjust for taste)
- *Add buttermilk or water to make dressing thinner
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Grill steak.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Top mixed greens with steak, tortellini, and dressing. Enjoy!
- *This salad is just as tasty without the steak!
Tastes Better From Scratch http://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/