Happy (almost) Thanksgiving, guys! I wanted to share a last minute holiday drink recipe today, just in case some of you are like me and completely forget about your party beverage situation until the last minute!
This yummy Sparkling Cranberry Apple Punch is easy and so delicious. I love the blend of flavors and the slightly sweetened whole cranberries that make it festive and fun. You can even add thin slices of apple rings and lime to make your punch bowl even more beautiful.
This is a great drink to make in advance. You can make all of it, except for adding the ginger soda, a day ahead of time.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- juice from half of a small lime
- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Crushed ice
- Combine the water, sugar and cranberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop. Pour into a tupperware and allow to cool to room temperature, or chill in the fridge until cooled.
- Add cooled cranberries to a pitcher. Add apple cider, cranberry juice and lime juice and chill until ready to serve. Once ready to serve, add ginger ale and ice. Serve with remaining half of a lime, sliced thin, if desired.
Never miss a post! Follow me on: