It’s been way, way to long since I shared a pizza recipe. Homemade pizza still happens at our house regularly, and we have tons of favorites, including:
This Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza combines my two favorite things: Pizza and spicy peppers. Throw in some cheese, and bacon and I’ve pretty much died and gone to heaven!
And I should mention that I always make homemade pizzas with either my Perfect Pizza Crust recipe, or this awesome No-Rise Pizza Crust (which takes 5 minutes to make!) Both are equally fantastic. Happy pizza night!
- 1 ball pizza dough , (homemade or store-bought)
- 6 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sliced canned or fresh jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini or yellow peppers
- 1/2 of a red , orange, or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 of a small red onion , thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups grated jalapeño monterey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
Roll pizza dough large enough to fit in your pizza pan or on your baking stone.
Spread the cream cheese evenly over the top. Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted on top.
Never miss a post! Follow me on:
If you like this recipe you may like: