It’s been way, way to long since I shared a pizza recipe. Homemade pizza still happens at our house regularly, and we have tons of favorites, including:
This Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza combines my two favorite things: Pizza and spicy peppers. Throw in some cheese, and bacon and I’ve pretty much died and gone to heaven!
And I should mention that I always make homemade pizzas with either my Perfect Pizza Crust recipe, or this awesome No-Rise Pizza Crust (which takes 5 minutes to make!) Both are equally fantastic. Happy pizza night!
- 1 ball pizza dough, (homemade or store-bought)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced canned or fresh jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini or yellow peppers
- 1/2 of a red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups grated jalapeño monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Roll pizza dough large enough to fit in your pizza pan or on your baking stone.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the top. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted on top.
Never miss a post! Follow me on:
If you like this recipe you may like: